Monday, September 15, 2014

Character Walk Animation

My Character is a Panda. I figured a panda because panda are one of my favorite animals. I decided a panda after googling a few panda cartoon doodles and chose a head from one, legs from another. Drawing the character was tough; I am not the best artist but it turned out fine. Although I few issues making it. They were small fixes. For example, the leg I drew, the foot was facing the wrong direction , I fixed it in photoshop by flipping it horizontally.

The only major problem was when I went to organize my sever file and went to After Effect the color bars popped up. I made the frames into a triable. Next I copied the keyframe for the other leg. Then made the body layer on top leg to make it look more realistic. Then rendered the animation.

Three things I have learned it I perfected how to render out of After Effects.  Also, I have learned how to copy keyframes and duplicate and have object in another place. Then made a background for the animation in photshop

No comments:

Post a Comment