Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chase: From Point A to Point B


The scope of this project was to show plot line of a chase yet still using the 6 six system and show the subject going to point A to B. Pre-Production of this film was meeting up with my partner, Claire brainstorming the ideas that lead us to the final idea. Later made the storyboard, which includes a quick sketch of each and every shot of the video.  

During the production the storyboard was used for a resource to film with the camera and making sure you are getting every shot you need to fulfill the film. Claire and I as well made sure we had multiple shots and take to choose from making it easy for the post-production stage. Editing through the program, Final Cut Pro during the post-production was easy because I am familiar with program I organized the clips by favoriting them then dragged them to the timeline.

 Although I did have a few challenges the first one was after editing and watching my video that the dramatic arch or the climax didn’t have a falling action, resolution. The second challenge is the audio it’s always difficult to find audio I like, I don’t know why is might just be because I am picky or when I thinking of the story I don’t think about audio what so ever.

If I would do something different it would be having a better ending.  Something I would do for sure again is the detailed story board then crossing them off as I film. Another thing is organizing all the clips after importing in to Final Cut Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment